Sunday, November 1, 2009

"IT'S....A NEW CAR!"

Don't you love that moment on The Price is Right when they do the big reveal of the car that the contestant can win and Rod Roddy says, "It's....A NEW CAR!" You know what's coming, but it's so exciting when he hypes it like that, isn't it? Well, today was one of those kind of days. I knew that I had enough money to buy a car, but what kind? And how much "car" could I get for my money?
Wonder no longer, dear reader. The day took a turn the first dealership we went to and next thing I know I'm the proud owner of a Chevy HHR. They're cool looking cars, but what sold me was that I could get in and out of the thing without straining my back. The old Mercury Tracer I had was like getting in and out of a hole in the ground. It's nice to have a car that's designed for grownups. Here's a pic of my new baby:

No comments: